Advertisement

TRAINING ARMS FOR TIME NOT REPS; WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UNCOMFORTABLE

TRAINING ARMS FOR TIME NOT REPS; WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UNCOMFORTABLE I'm really digging this rebuild series. My whole life I have found comfort in the uncomfortable. When things get easy, I'll find something that challenges me so that I can push myself to the next level. So, starting back at the bottom and rebuilding has just been fun. I'm enjoying the pain.

Daliy Agoge Training:

My Book Excommunicated Warrior:

Follow me:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Website

AMAZON STORE:
TEE SPRING MERCH:

Become A Channel Member Here:

TRAINING PROGRAMS:

Marine Recon Prep


Marine Raider Selection Prep


Marine Corps Recruit Training Prep



SPONSORS AND DISCOUNTS

Bare Performance Nutrition CODE- RAIDER for discount


Gatorz Eyewear:


MY ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES

Raider Project discount use CODE- WITHYOU] for discount


A Coffee Company


Johnny Slicks


Snap Fitness Holly Ridge


SEND STUFF TO:
Alexander Industries
624 US HWY 17S Suite 1
Holly Ridge NC 28445

Supplements I use:
Bare Performance Nutrition Flight:
Bare Performance Nutrition Endo Pump:
Bare Performance Nutrition Intra Flight:
Bare Performance Nutrition 5lbs Fudge Whey Protein:
Bare Performance Nutrition Whey Protein Cinnamon Roll:
Bare Performance Nutrition Super Greens:
Bare Performance Nutrition In Focus:


Links to Gear I film with:
Rylo 360 Camera:
Sony A7s II
Sony a6300
Canon 70D
Mavic Pro
Crane 2
Crane 2 tripod
Mavic ND Filters
Sony 50mm Lens
Canon 24-105
Joby Tripod
Spartan Carton Shirt
Hero 5
Hero Session 5
Go Pro Cup
Go Pro Adventure Kit
Go Pro Arm
Cinetics CineSquid Suction Cups
Rode RodeLink FM Wireless
Rode VideoMicro Compact
Shure VP83 LensHopper
iPhone X
DJI Mobile
iPhone X Brown Leather Case

nick koumalatsos,a coffee company,johnny slicks,a coffee co,raiders roast,spartan carton,raider project,Snap Fitness,'Snap,Fitness,Holly,Ridge,testostorone,hrt,trt,hormone replacement,training,getting bigger arms,fitness,body building,

Post a Comment

0 Comments