Advertisement

Toilet Leak causes MAJOR FLOOR FAILURE!- Grandpa Bath EP 2

Toilet Leak causes MAJOR FLOOR FAILURE!-  Grandpa Bath EP 2 Customer complained of a soft spots in the linoleum around the toilet. We knew there would be some water damage repairs that needed to be done, but I was blown away by the extent of the damage.
The home was built in 1960, and this bathroom had the original linoleum and tile in it.
We are going to remodel the whole bathroom and as I type this we are removing all the water damage and re-plumbing the whole bathroom - taking out the galvanized piping and switching it over to PEX-A and Copper piping. We are turning the tub area into a shower, complete with curbless entry, frameless glass, recessed niches, and custom tile. Stay tuned for the video series, that will show the re-build. I will probably create a playlist that has all the videos from this remodel in it. I already have hours of footage from the tear out, and in this video I didn't include the tub tear out because the video would have gotten too long...so I will upload a separate video soon and link it to this one. So Stay TUNED. Make sure to turn your notifications on, as youtube will not show you my videos on your home screen every time. The only way to make sure you see all of my videos is to turn your notifications on or check my Channel Page at least once a week to see my newest uploads.
Find me on instagram @tilecoach or leave your comment in the section below.

leaking toilet,toilet leaking at water supply line,toilet repair,toilet supply line leak,toilet leaking from base after replacing wax ring,toilet leaking from base when flushed,toilet leaking from base of tank,how to fix toilet leak at base,how to fix toilet leaking on floor,toilet causing floor damage,toilet repairs do it yourself,toilet repair water supply line,toilet supply line leaking at tank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments