Advertisement

Review fashion sport active wear & testing it on squat 40kg ;)

Review fashion sport active wear & testing it on squat 40kg ;) Hi to all! New 4k video come out! ; ) Posing in my new active wear and test it in hard workout with 40kg squat and easy stretching ;)

Do you like my sport activewear? you can order it via @LINE messenger :

Activewear | Women's Sportswear & Fitness Clothing

More my stunning sport outfit's and reviews:

You can make order in DM also, welcome! ^_~

Follow me on Instagram :

FB:

Hope you guys enjoy my new video! waiting your comments haha ;) I will try my best for make new videos more nice!

Thank you for follow & support i very appreciate this! Don't forget turn ON notifications! ;)

fitness,review,sport,outfit,squat,gym,40kg,thailand,active wear,sport wearing,posing,testing,new video,sport fashion,fashion,stretching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments