Advertisement

Powdery Mildew, why it happens, mostly not a worry

Powdery Mildew, why it happens, mostly not a worry I show and explain how this white mildew helps to decpmpose older leaves which plants no longer need.
Plants continue growing thanks to the healthy new leaves. And you can leave the mildewed leaves on sprawling courgette/zucchini and squashes, pumpkins.
More understandings about diseases and pests in my online course
This explains how many problems are solved by maintaining soil in peak health.
Follow me on Instagram charles_dowding and Twitter @charlesdowding, for tips and photos.
See my website for updates and explanations about no dig
See the shop for buying my books and a sowing calendar
Filmed at Homeacres 8th September 2019 by David Adams.

Plant diseases,mildew on courgettes,powdery mildew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments