Advertisement

Old-Fashioned Thrift Haul | Vintage Figurines & Clothing

Old-Fashioned Thrift Haul | Vintage Figurines & Clothing Hi, all! I'm back with a thrift haul! Hope that you enjoy!

Things I mentioned:
Lakeside Treasures with JoJo -

My Instagram: @madgirlsvintage

*All the information I share on each item is found by online research or reference books. I am not a professional. Just a lover of vintage items.

#vintage #thrifthaul #kitsch

vintage,vintage clothing,arnart,figurines,figurine,kitsch,kitschy,bing crosby,1950s,1960s,1970s,betty crocker,goodwill,salvation army,thrift store,thrift,thrifting,thrift haul,goodwill bins,mad girls vintage,mad girl's vintage,madgirlsvintage,vintage home,vintage finds,anthropomorphic,cookbook,vinyl,mid century,mid century modern,vintage collector,vintage collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments