Advertisement

Ninjago: Similar Elemental Powers! 🌊❄️⛰️🔥

Ninjago: Similar Elemental Powers! 🌊❄️⛰️🔥 Hey guys! Tanner here, and I make Ninjago videos for people on the Internet!

Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. It really means a lot to me.

Also feel free to leave me any type of feedback. Negative or positive. Both help me in developing better quality videos.
I have pages or accounts on other social media sites, but YouTube is my primary social network.

Merch -
Patreon -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Discord -
Twitch -

Have a question, comment or concern? Feel free to shoot me an e-mail!
TannerFishiesOfficial@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

#Ninjago
#LEGO

Ninjago,lego ninjago,ninjago 2019,lego ninjago 2019,ninjago season 11,lego ninjago season 11,lego,ninjago episodes,ninjago season 11 episodes,tannerfishies,tannerfishies ninjago,ninjago season 11 theory,ninjago tannerfishies,ninjago season 11 trailer,lego ninjago season 11 trailer,forbidden spinjitzu,secrets of the forbidden spinjitzu,season 11 forbidden spinjitzu,tannerfishies review,tannerfishies theory,ninjago theory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments