Advertisement

Fibromyalgia And Weaning Off Medication What To Anticipate Part 2

Fibromyalgia And Weaning Off Medication   What To Anticipate Part 2 Hey there beautiful souls!

I typically upload videos every Friday; however, since I am currently in the process of weaning off medication in real time, I have decided to make a second video to match yesterday's video that was uploaded: 5 Things to Anticipate When Weaning Off Medication for Fibromyalgia. There were a few other symptoms I experienced today; therefore, I would like to share them with y'all.

During this weaning process, if anything new occurs, I will upload a video that same day. If not, please expect videos to be uploaded every Friday!

Thank you so much for tuning in! I appreciate all the love and support! And please drop a comment below with your experiences! I would love to hear all about them! Let's keep growing together!

Peace, Love, and Namaste!

-Kosmic Rose

#spirituality,#spiritualawakening,#lawofattraction,#awakening,#manifestation,#fibromyalgia,#CFS,#chronicpain,#mentalhealth,#psychology,#RA,#emapth,#HSP,#starseed,#indigo,#chronicfatiguesyndrome,#medication,#withdrawals,#weaningoffmedication,#bigpharma,#authentic,#holistic,#natural,#motherearth,#esoteric,#fibro,#sideeffects,#infj,#philosophy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments