Advertisement

Depression, Acceptance, Being an Empath, and More....

Depression, Acceptance, Being an Empath, and More.... I'd love to hear your thoughts on Matt Kahn's video titled Unraveling Judgement. I resonate deeply with what he says and reference several things that he said this video.


I would also like to thank you for your interest and support of my book, Angels in the OR. I love hearing from readers.

Angles in the OR is also available as an Audible.

The Second Annual Online Near-Death Experience Summit Q and A session is over this year, but the videos are still available for purchase. If you would like to see these interviews, click here for more information.


I would love to stay in touch with you on social media. Here are my links.

Website:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

LinkedIn:

Insight Timer

Matt Kahn,being an empath,tricia barker nde,tricia barker,tricia barker age,tricia barker near death experience,angels,depression,healing,tricia barker dr. oz,tricia barker healer,tricia barker medium,tricia barker interview,tricia barker teacher,acceptance,spiritual growth,empath,empaths,highly sensitive person,spiritual awakening,highly sensitive people,emotional intelligence,forgiveness,God's love,near death experiences,nde heaven,nde 2018,nde 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments