Advertisement

COD: Modern Warfare Gameplay Ep: 0 - I intend on getting better

COD: Modern Warfare Gameplay Ep: 0 - I intend on getting better This video is my first live commentary playing COD: Modern Warfare and both gameplays is me enjoying my early access to the beta and I'm really excited for the official release, I'll make another video giving my opinion and review the beta next week once the 2nd beta weekends is done.

I really enjoyed playing the game, only manage to record this video tho. I'll make sure to record more during this weekend. To me, infinity ward makes the best cod hehe

I was mainly focusing on learning to play the game better. In fact, I intend to get better and bring yall quality gameplays. It's also my first gaming video on this channel and my equipments are limited in quality. so gameplays will definitely get better and my commentary also hehe. It's all part of the process

I’m currently making videos with my phone so stay with the visuals and audio quality, for now, the videos will improve in due time. For now, just stay with me through this process, my focus is on the content and being consistent with this channel.


Beat used in the video: Coming soon

#ModernWarfare #Halbrighty #Flow


Twitter:
Soundcloud:
Instagram:
Facebook:












Tags

How to get better at Cod: MW, COD: Modern Warfare Gameplay, I intend on getting better at modern warfare, Getting better at modern warfare, Modern Warfare gameplay, modern warfare, modern warfare gameplay, modern warfare multiplayer gameplay, mw gameplay, mw multiplayer gameplay, call of duty beta, cod mw beta gameplay, Halbrighty, halbrighty beats, Halbrighty playing modern warfare

How to get better at Cod: MW,COD: Modern Warfare Gameplay,I intend on getting better at modern warfare,Getting better at modern warfare,Modern Warfare gameplay,modern warfare,modern warfare gameplay,modern warfare multiplayer gameplay,mw multiplayer gameplay,call of duty beta,cod mw beta gameplay,How to get better at call of duty modern warfare,modern warfare beta gamelay,Halbrighty,Halbrighty beats,Halbrighty playing modern warfare,Mw new minimap,Infinity ward,

Post a Comment

0 Comments