Advertisement

Choose From My Haul #7

Choose From My Haul #7 Pick a book for us to read together in October!

Make sure to check out my Discord if you want to chat with me anytime!

Regular Chat:

*About Me*

Hi! My name is Jenn! I started this channel in April of 2018 to meet bookish-minded people and be nerdy with them. I make new videos every MONDAY and THURSDAY. I live in Fargo, ND and it is a wasteland. Booktube is how I connect and make new friends.

Thanks so much for watching!

XOXO,
Jenn

*Let's Be Friends*

Facebook Page:
Instagram:
Goodreads:
Twitter:
Email: jfmarshall18@gmail.com

*Send Me Things (if you want to)*

Jennifer Marshall
1455 32nd street #6488
Fargo, ND 58109

Viewers choice,books i want to read,the book refuge,merphy napier,notsoaveragejo,daniel greene,books,books to read,booktube,choose from my haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments