Advertisement

Afrika Korps Double Rommel Winning Path #4 Iraq (Days 14-conclusion)

Afrika Korps Double Rommel Winning Path #4 Iraq (Days 14-conclusion) As long as you suppress that Baghdad airport by turn 7 you should have no problems on this scenario. As such I could have been a bit more cautious.

Thankfully I was not only able to suppress Baghdad airport, but also seize all of Baghdad before the end of the broadcast.

Things are shaping up very well for Daddy, now with the pressure off the goal is to proceed effectively without taken much more in damage. Will I succeed?

This scenario I use to build up massive kills for my less useful units, and it pays off again, and again, and again. ;)

Total map wipe. Once you neutralize Baghdad take your time, to minimize damage to your units.

#Panzer Corps #Afrika Korps #Rommel #Playthrough #Lets Play #Africa #Germany #Italy #Iraq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments