Advertisement

🌱 an aesthetic room makeover

🌱  an aesthetic room makeover Hi friends of the Sun 🧸✨

Today’s video is a little bit different as you can tell from the title !! My cousin and I have been planning this video since a long time already and finally got everything together so here it is ; my cousins room makeover 🍰
I’m very happy how it turned out in the end and I seriously like it a lot more than how it was before. The purple wall and the name sticker is gone and a new wardrobe took the place of the old one. In addition we even changed the place of the furniture and everything looks more put together now.
I hope you enjoyed this video and thank you so much for watching ❤️

~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud

☕ // want to support us ?



// social media




// songs:
Mamamoo - gogobebe , music box cover by flow music


Koe no katachi - a silent voice soundtrack


Tenno - stargazing


Potsu - take me there (w/ chance trash)


Red Velvet - I just lofi cover by rp




// Contact 💌
Milkcloudd@gmail.com

room makeover,kpop room makeover,huge room makeover,extreme room makeover,makeover,kpop room decor,room decor,room decor ideas,kpop room tour,room tour,aesthetic room makeover,aesthetic room,room ideas,inspiration,kpop room decor ideas,minimal room makeover,minimal room decor,minimalism,vintage,bts,exo,kpop,kpop room decoration,kpop decoration,room decoration,army room tour,exol room tour,room makeover kpop edition,army room makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments