Advertisement

3 Things I like about living in Saigon, Vietnam compared to the USA

3 Things I like about living in Saigon, Vietnam compared to the USA I have lived in Vietnam for nearly two years and I wanted talk about the three things I love most when compared to life in America.

1. Grab app.
2. Facebook: Serviced Apartments Ho Chi Minh City.
3. www.vietnammm.com for an array of food delivery.

Global Trade: Covering Asia’s history, culture, technology and trends. You will learn about present-day Vietnam regarding business, trade, economy, food and travel.

Visit: www.GlobalTradePodcast.com
www.ExpertGlobalTrade.com

For business:
www.AsiaPacificSupplyChain.com

My latest article featured in Global Trade Magazine:


Video gear I use:
Panasonic Lumix G7:
Canon G7x:
Zoom H1 Recorder:
Zoom H5 Recorder:
Monopod:
Tripod:
Light:
Microphone:

FAQ:
Q: Where are you from?
A: I’m Vietnamese-American from Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.

Q: Where are you based?
A: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and travel throughout the Asia-Pacific.

Q: Where did you go to school?
A: I have a B.A. from St. John’s University (Minnesota), a M.A. degree in Chinese Studies from the University of Hawaii, a Global Trade Certificate from Saint Paul College (Minnesota), and am APICS-certified as a Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Affiliate, items purchased using the links above I receive a small commission at no added cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

saigon,ho chi minh city,living in vietnam,expat life in asia,life in vietnam,life in Saigon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments