Advertisement

2Pac -- I Get Around (Instrumental) -- [SCREWED UP MIXXX]

2Pac -- I Get Around (Instrumental) -- [SCREWED UP MIXXX] Yo What's Up Screwheads! It's that DJ Ant G! I'm from Germany and been All Screwed Up since 2013!

On this Channel you will find Rare & Exclusive Mixes from the Originator DJ Screw and also my own Slowed Down and Screwed & Chopped Mixes in Honor of him. Let's keep that Screwed Up Movement going! I really try my best to slow it down and mix it like DJ Screw himself, but English is not my first Language, so please keep that in Mind when you're listening to my Mixes!

Don't forget to Rate my Videos, leave a Comment and Subscribe to this Channel if you don't already have, to stay updated with the Number 1 Music Channel for Screwheads!

#RIPDJSCREW #SCREWEDUP4LIFE

dj screw,screwed up click,chopped and screwed,screwed and chopped,screwmatic,oldschool chopped and screwed,screwed up,dj crazy eternal,nan og,screw,SCREWHEAD,screwed up classics,screwed,oldschool music channel,oldschool screwed,screwed up mix,dj ant g,ant g,2pac,2pac i get around,2pac i get around dj screw,2pac screwed,2pac i get around screwed,dj screw 2pac,tupac i get around,2pac i get around instrumental,2pac i get around instrumental screwed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments