Advertisement

2.2L Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe Is Slow AF

2.2L Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe Is Slow AF The engine light on, as is a permanent feature on all GM products, is related to the secondary air injection upstream incorrect flow. As far as the compression on the engine, cylinders 1-4 last shown were 190, 181, 187, 160. this was last tested on 10/8/18. The compression may be a little higher as I just recently added engine restore, as this may add strength to the top end of the engine, this will result in more wear on the lower end of the engine. I have not conducted a compression test since then. This information is to show you as what power is lost over the years of owning a car. I've owned this car for about a year and a half now or two years, I don't remember. There doesn't seem to be many videos posted about the 2.2l NA Cobalt, so I thought I might add to it. Now this car had the transmission replace about a few months after I got it. The dealership said it was the pcm which was causing it to not shift. So under warranty I have a re manufactured transmission, but the stupid dealership overfilled my transmission by SIX QUARTS. Well about 5 months later I wasn't able to shift out of second gear, I had half my electronic power steering, and I had no dash gauges whatsoever. I re grounded the TCM and all works as normal, except I cannot launch the car. In an automatic transmission in this car, max torque is 4k rpm, as you can see, which foot on break, and full throttle, rpm only goes to about less than 2k rpm. Which is enough for my tires to screech yet they are worn.

Coupe

Post a Comment

0 Comments