Advertisement

Whatever Wednesday: Podcast time with Degenerate Gents Podcast

Whatever Wednesday: Podcast time with Degenerate Gents Podcast Whatever Wednesday: Podcast time with Degenerate Gents Podcast is another podcast from me and my guys. We had a good time doing this and hope you will as well. Tap in and let me know what you think. #podcast #dgp #whateverwednesday

for clothing by Cameron Whitmore

for clothing by Trudi and Mike Styles

Check out my cousins clothing lines and support local business in your city and your family. #WhitmoreLindsayHowellWest

Follow me on these social media platforms:









or Topdottmann

For reaction videos: I will post the links to all original videos in the description. Also for all my reaction videos:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted.
"Fair Use" guidelines: www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Music,Comics,Comedy,Games,Drama,News,Nerd,Gang,Nation,whatever wednesday,podcast time,degenerate gents podcast,podcasting on youtube,how youtuber podcast,making a video about being a podcaster,big butts and a smile,beautiful ladies on youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments