Advertisement

We Have A Pandemic | A Lexa Dixon Vlog

We Have A Pandemic | A Lexa Dixon Vlog Lucifer Gunne, Pandemic Legacy, Minecraft Realms and more!
#LuciferGunne #BoardGames #Wellington YouTubers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ABOUT LEXA DIXON:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My channel is a Vlogging channel, but it is more than that. It also encompasses the music, film and theatre industry. I am based in Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt, Wellington. A small community, but full of talented individuals. I am the Wainui Vlogger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEXA DIXON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Official Site:
Facebook:
Twitter:

I do my best to upload once a week on Sunday, 3pm (NZST)
Unlike many others, I don't have a niche. There are many things I enjoy that I know others do too. You will find versatility on my channel including music, Armageddon Expo, Acting and more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELLINGTON YOUTUBERS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wellington YouTubers is a FB group that I set up in hopes to get together as a community and build each other up, share ideas with each other and organize collaborations. If you are based in Wellington, New Zealand and would like to join our group then please head to
#WellingtonYouTubers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
USEFUL INFO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go check out Lucifer Gunne!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COPYRIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: 5 Cents Back
Artist: AudioNautix
Type: Audio

Name: Leavin the Lights
Artist: AudioNautix
Type: Audio

Name: Adventure Meme
Artist: Incompetech
Type: Audio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELP ME GROW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the new YouTube Partnership requires everyone, including me, to get to a minimum of 1000 Subscribers and 4000 Viewing Hours.

You can play your part with helping me and others by:
- Subscribing to the channels (whether or not you hit notify!)
- Watching all the way through
- Set a playlist running when ever you go away from the keyboard
- Sharing my content to your friends/family

I'm not asking for a lot, and this would be a major help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GET INVOLVED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get in touch if you have:
-An idea for a Vlog
-A product you'd like me to try
-Would like to do a collaboration
You can get in contact via email - theringbearer1987@gmail.com, or by heading to my FB page, which you will find near the top of this description

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not get paid/sponsored to promote/use these products.

Axl Scott,Axl Scott Vlog,Wellington,Lexa Dixon,Lexa Dixon Vlog,Wellington YouTubers,Lucifer Gunne,Pandemic Legacy,Board Games,Minecraft,Realms,Rock Music,NZ Music,Video Production,Behind the Scenes,Z-Man Games,Chris Quilliams,Matt Leacock,Rob Daviau,

Post a Comment

0 Comments