Advertisement

Sunday night's dinner: Crispy Brats and Brussels

Sunday night's dinner: Crispy Brats and Brussels Hey guys, I have another cooking installment for you all. I decided to start meal planning (thanks to my wonderful bff's) and Sunday's meal was crispy brats and brussels. My family enjoyed it and thought it was quite tasty. I got the recipe from the Castaway Kitchen:

My brats are from Seven Sons farm:

I hope you make this meal and enjoy it as much as we did!

Cooking,Healthy eating,Healthy Cooking,Sunday night dinners,Paleo meals,Paleo eats,Paleo cooking,Healthy meals,Fitness,Health,Health and Nutrition,Health Nut,Food Network,The Castaway Kitchen,Good Eats,Home Cooked Meals,Family Dinners,Meal Planning,Seven Sons Farm,Pastured Raised Meats,Support Local Farmers,Girl Meets Farm,Pioneer Woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments