Advertisement

MOST EXPENSIVE MANGO IN THE PHILIPPINES (Worth It?)

MOST EXPENSIVE MANGO IN THE PHILIPPINES (Worth It?) This has to be the most expensive mango I have ever bought in the Philippines...

It isn't mango season anymore on Guimaras island, but there was no way I wasn't going to experience their mango pizza and famous sweet fruit! In this video you will see Therine and I quickly check a few tourist spots before heading off back to Iloilo City.

Then I head back to Cagayan de Oro where I surprise my neighbour Boding with the most expensive mango I have ever bought.

WAS IT WORTH IT?

Watch and find out!

*** FOR MORE STORIES AND ADVENTURES CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: #BecomingFilipino

*** MERCH (T SHIRTS) AVAILABLE AT:

Mango,Expensive Fruit,Filipino Fruit,Filipino Friend,Filipino Neighbour,Eating Philippines,Filipino Food,Philippines Fruit,Budget Philippines,Foreigner Filipino Food,Cagayan de Oro,Guimaras,Best Mango,Mango Food,Best Fruit,Mango Pizza,Iloilo Food,Iloilo CIty,Vlog Food Philippines,Kyle Jennermann,BecomingFilipino,Pasalubong,Philippines Worth It?,Home Philippines,Strange Filipino Food,Mangga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments