Advertisement

More parts for the 2cv from a great supplier

More parts for the 2cv from a great supplier This is just my view on a part supplier I have been using for the first time. As said in the video, this is not a sponsored video, just my take on customer service and part quality.

The supplier I am taking about is the 2cv shop in the UK and you can find their website here:
You can even tell them that you heard about them from me if you want, I asked them permission to name them in this video.

You can contact me via:
- email: info@oldtimergarage-online.com
- Website:
- Facebook:
- Instagram:

old,timer,garage,classic,car,restoration,restauration,voiture,ancienne,vieille,collection,carro,coche,auto,automobile,populaire,francaise,french,part,spare,supplier,uk,fournisseur,review,feedback,retour,experience,more,great,moteur,engine,motor,piece,pieza,parte,

Post a Comment

0 Comments