Advertisement

Helping a Local with My Motorcycle - Miyar Valley To Tandi Ride

Helping a Local with My Motorcycle  - Miyar Valley To Tandi Ride I gave a lift to the homestay owner, she was going to the next village which was 6 km far.
Check out the previous vlog on Miyar Valley below


Check the whole playlist on this series


Miyar Valley located around 22 km from Udaipur area of Himachal Pradesh, roads are available till Shukto Village, where we stayed in a Homestay.
You can also ask for stay at Druk Tashi Choezong Monastery in Urgos Village.

You can trek to Khanjar Village if you want to stay beyond the roads.

Miyar valley hosts medicinal plants and herbs, wildlife like snow leopard and the Himalayan brown bear.

#MiyarValley #BikeTrip #HimachalPradesh


✉ Business, Sponsorship, and Collaboration: Nishantviews@gmail.com


Gears and Gadgets I Use while Travelling

GoPro Hero 5 But I recommend GoPro Hero 7

Canon G7x Mark 2 Vlogging Camera


Boya Lavalier Condenser Microphone


Manfrotto Tripod for Vlogging


Gopro Mic Adapter


Intex Power Bank


Studds Shifter D1 Helmet


Riding Jacket


Riding Gloves


Boya Shotgun Mic



Subscribe my channel for updates related to Travel and Motorcycle Rides.

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Nishant Srivastava,Biker Rider,Solo Rider,Indian Rider,Travel Stories,Backpacker,Traveler,solo ride,miyar valley,mayad valley,himachal pradesh,exploring himachal,lahaul valley,exploring lahaul,pangi valley,tandi to miyar valley,tingret village,urgos village,himachal ride,Adventurous Ride,Adventure in Himalaya,Lahaul Adventure ride,off roading,water crossings,less explored,

Post a Comment

0 Comments