Advertisement

Getting Ready For My Day

Getting Ready For My Day __
Hi friends!
It was a crazy week and i forgot to film a saturday video so i just hopped on live and hoped for the best. A GRWM LIVE HERE IN CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOO

Xo
Bailey Sarian

__


S O C I A L ☆ M E D I A

✧ I N S T A G R A M :
✧ F A C E B O O K :
✧ S N A P C H A T : BaileySarian
✧ T w i t t e r :
✧ P i n t e r e s t :
✧ Y O U T U B E :



__


C A M E R A & S E T U P :

○ My Camera :
○ Camera Lens & Accessories :
○ Lighting :
○ Mic :
○ Editing Program : Final Cut Pro
○ Computer :



M A I L I N G A D D R E S S :

Bailey Sarian
903 Colorado Ave
Santa Monica CA 90401



E M A I L C O N T A C T :

BaileyBusiness@ipsy.com


__

Video Tags : Bailey Sarian, Makeup artist, makeup tutorial, true crime, true crime daily, unsolved, makeup and true crime, true crime grwm, GRWM, story time, storytime, tattoos, tattoo, Pinterest, blonde, blonde hair, video ideas, youtube creator, creator, 2020, dateline, crime chat,

GRWM,CHICAGO,MAKEUP TUTORIAL,TALKING ABOUT LIFE AND STUFF,BAILEY SARIAN,OPRAH,

Post a Comment

0 Comments