Advertisement

Draw My Life (PART 1) Being A Kid.

Draw My Life (PART 1) Being A Kid. PART 2:
(DRAW MY LIFE - My Adulthood Story)

I drew my life. My younger years... Some stuff is weird to share on the internet with thousands of people, but I'd rather make sure somebody out there knows they aren't alone, than to keep it all to myself.

By the way, I WAS just going to do the entire Draw My Life, like “childhood AND adulthood” together in ONE video, but I honestly think videos over 9 or 10 minutes long get kinda boring. I always find myself skipping around when it’s super long and I’d rather you guys watch my videos all the way through.

I hope you had fun watching this, and liked getting to know me a little bit better. Maybe you can even relate to some of this?? Comment something below. Can’t wait to read all your comments like I always do! It's my favorite. Love you guys! You are awesome people. Thanks for all your support.
-ell

*If you’re new here, welcome to the FAMelly! Introduce yourself either in the comments below, or through social media!!!

▶THUMBS UP THIS VIDEO!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

▶SUBSCRIBE TO ELL CARTOONS! New videos every 2/3 weeks HIT THE NOTIFICATION ๐Ÿ””

▶PLEASEEE SEE MY VLOG CHANNEL!!!


▶INSTAGRAM


▶TWITTER


▶JOIN MY DISCORD *it's NEW!!!*


▶FACEBOOK


▶EMAILS
• For friendly hello's: eLLcartoonsFAM@gmail.com
• For Business Inquires ONLY: eLLcartoonsBusiness@gmail.com

▶A BIG THANK YOU TO: Britany for helping me design some of the characters! See her social media below:
INSTA: @luckylungs
TWITTER: @unluckylungs

Bye ✏️
ell

draw my life,animate my life,storytime animation,ell cartoons draw my life,my childhood,old nickelodeon,storytime animators,ellcartoons,explained,my story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments