Advertisement

BJJ Digest: Askren and Maia agree to fight, Keenan gets belted & more

BJJ Digest: Askren and Maia agree to fight, Keenan gets belted & more 15% of Keenan's Lapel Encyclopedia with code "bjjscout" here:
Get some Toy Grappling Dummies:
Get some Grappling Tape on Amazon:
(non-US)
Use the code "BJJSCOUT" for your order at to get 10% off (and help my channel out)! Thanks for the support folks!
Join my New Facebook Group -
Chat on my new Discord -
Fanwear & patches -
My Patreon:
Add me on FB:
Follow me on Twitter:
Mini Breakdowns at:
Join my MMA/BJJ chat community:
For my "banned" MMA studies:
Help translate my studies!
Donate to BJJ Scout:
Or my BTC address at 13Kkt4eAt9YxT9sXsjAHSgburwS7B4ZN4h

* I do not own any of the above footage used. It's reproduction is merely for critique and educational purposes.

BJJ,MMA,Judo,mixed martial arts,bjjscout,judo,analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments