Advertisement

An overly KPOP week in London ft. being dr*nk & ugly

An overly KPOP week in London ft. being dr*nk & ugly In the space of a week, I saw STRAY KIDS in London, did a WHOLE bunch of kpop dance classes and got VERY dr*nk and a K-Events night which is basically a touring DJ squad and they play kpop music. All in all, a very KPOP week, also featuring my Ariana Grande hair which got MESSED UP in 5 minutes of being in the club. Oh and I got rejected hahaha. All in a days work.

CHECK MY DISCOUNT CODES:
- TRY CURLEE BOX for discounted hair products! - and use my discount code - "LANA" for 10% off
- Shop YesStyle for the best K-Beauty & World Beauty Brands - - and use LANA10 for 10% off
- My FAVE ever conditioning hair mask for shiny curls -

Follow me on Instagram! -

lana summer,curly hair,curly hairstyles,long curly hair,curly hair tips,curly hair hacks,korean friend,taehyung,korea,kpop,stray kids,stray kids in london,bts,kevents,korea vlog,daily life,weekly vlog,dance practice,dance lesson,travel vlog,london vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments