Advertisement

333 - Channel news, limiting KFT, and shout-outs

333 - Channel news, limiting KFT, and shout-outs Since I have almost reached the one-year anniversary of uploading videos on my channel, I have been taking a cold hard look at the content I have been posting.

I have also been exploring what category of people I have had to deal with since I started sharing my opinion on Amberlynn Reid on my channel. The negativity (that I have explained in my last video: is something I am not accustomed, too, since I would never interact with these people in real life. I used to, but not anymore.

And so from now on, I will limit the content I am posting about Amberlynn Reid, and I will keep my private content separate from videos about her. I owe this to my viewers (including friends and family) who have been forced to watch KFT content when they came to my channel to see me.

Also, I have changed my outlook on shout-outs on my channel.

Aleks´ channel: "SoPsyched":

Announcement of contest and giveaway:


Contest and giveaway update:


--------------------------------------------------

My email address: sabinedavis@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

If you want to support this channel financially via PayPal so that I can get better equipment, video editing software etc.:
thirdrockfromthesunn@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------

Link to my intro music
("This is a Jazz Space" by Midnight North):


--------------------------------------------------

FAIR USE DISCLAIMER:

The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a "fair use" of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states:

"Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means secified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research, is not an infringement of copyright".

This video and my YouTube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyrighted holder(s), but which I believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educations or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
If you have any specific concerns about this video or my position on the fair use defense, pelase contact me via this channel. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------

Vlogging,Journalling,Diary,Self-therapy,Self-reflection,Spirituality,Self-awareness,Life lessons,Amberlynn Reid,Shout-outs,YouTube,Content creators,

Post a Comment

0 Comments