Advertisement

WILL HE\SHE BE BACK AND WHEN? PICK A CARD TAROT READING

WILL HE\SHE BE BACK AND WHEN? PICK A CARD TAROT READING Pile 1 - 02:00 Pile 2 - 14:14 Pile 3 - 22:30
Extended readings:

For energy exchange donations - Paypal: moonlighttarot44@gmail.com.

For personal readings contact me at: moonlighttarot44@gmail.com
1 question reading (15 mins) - 25 USD
2 questions reading\detailed relationship or job analysis \near future forecast for the next 3 months time (30-35 mins) - 44 USD
Love life reading month by month for the next 6 months (40 -45 mins) - 55 USD
12 houses spread - a detailed analysis of a long period of time (1 year timeline) (45 -50 mins) - 77 USD
Emergency readings are available – extra fee of 25 USD to the chosen reading type.

Checking your karmic tasks according to the Vedic Astrology - $35
(Please, provide your name, date of birth, place of birth and the exact time of birth)

I provide prerecorded readings. Please send me an email with your question\situation first and wait for a confirmation from me before making any payments. Please include your name, birthday and the names of other people involved. If you feel like you need to give me more details, please, mind that giving me too much information is not necessary for me and might give you doubts about the message you receive later. Once I have completed your video reading I will send the link to your email. And please, be open minded: the message might be not what you expect.Thank you!

* I accept payment via Paypal or Paysend. Refund is possible only if I am not able to do your reading.

**The decks I use:
Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law:
Classic Rider-Wait Tarot:
The Black Cat Tarot:
The White Cat Tarot:

***For entertainment purposes only.

tarot,tarot reading,love,in love,relationship,romance reading,forecast,foretunetelling,love guidance,astrology,intuitive reading,pick a card,aries,taurus,cancer,gemini,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,saggitarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,love reading,money,career,2019,2019 reading,on point,exact,accurate reading,monthly reading,weekly reading,twin flames,soulmates,soulmate,connection,no communication,official,magic,star,viral,july,august,

Post a Comment

0 Comments