Advertisement

The Legend of Zelda - Hero's Purpose Teaser *100k Announcement*

The Legend of Zelda - Hero's Purpose Teaser *100k Announcement* T h e u n t o l d s t o r y








Info
-----
The project I've been dying to announce!
The Legend of Zelda- Hero's Purpose will be a series of episodes telling my interpretation of the Hero of Times life after Majora's mask

I will still be posting regular animations during this time but after I finish the last of my animations I will be full power into finish this series

I hope you're excited to see what I have in store for the hero of time legacy

Patreon
--------------
The Patreon's funds will help me make this series the best it can be plus expand the future of this channel's content!

Thank you all for you're comments they mean the world to me






Other
---------
Grab the limited time merch at :





Animation:

Majorlink


Composer:



Brock Hewitt: Stories in Sound
Instagram:
Youtube:
SoundCloud:

Sound Design by:

SoundGuyJay
Instagram:
Youtube:
Model Support:

Taco:

the legend of zelda,breath of the wild 2,breath of the wild,ocarina of time,hyrule historia,yimeline,timeline,story,emotional,hero of time,Link,zelda,majoras mask,majorlink,zelda animation,original,hero shade,patreon,100k,brockhewitt,stories in sound,triforce,NEW,new zelda game,switch,zelda short hair,minecraft,animation,videogames,lets play,2020,animations,Sheridan,anime,piano,courage,twilight princess,super smash bros,links awakening,heros purpose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments