Advertisement

The Dark Wants You to Sit Down and Shut Up!!!

The Dark Wants You to Sit Down and Shut Up!!! The Absolute® talks about the dark taking over the United States and the American people allowing it to happen.
My website:
To book a session with me:
To follow me on Twitter:
To follow me on Facebook:
To follow me on Instagram:

The Absolute,Christine Pavlina,Channel of Divine Truth,We are all Superheroes,like versus dark,allowing,American people,morality,United States,Bernie Sanders,Our Revolution,revolt,God replacing the government,universal law,Law of Attraction,karma,life purpose,President Sanders,predestination,Climate Crisis,Climate Change,Global Warming,scientists,Kim Jong-Un,Donald Trump,Iran,tarriff,Tax Reform Bill,sanctions,nuclear war,demise,calm,border,separation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments