Advertisement

OUR PLANS FOR BUYING A HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME

OUR PLANS FOR BUYING A HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME Today I'm sitting down to answer some questions that I get asked a lot about when it comes to our plan to buying a house. Now that we've reached our house savings goal, we're ready to start looking for a house! So I'm answering how much we've saved, how much we plan to spend, when we plan to buy, and what financial goal we're working on next!

Get my budget templates (Etsy shop):
Freedom From Student Loans Course:
Start a blog of your own with bluehost:
Make money blogging with the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Course:
FREE Ebates account. Get $10 when you make your first $25 purchase:
$10 off your first Erin Condren purchase:

Vlogging camera:
Sit down camera:
Microphone:

I get my music from Epidemic Sound:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send Me Mail!

The Budgeting Wife
P.O. Box 1183
Wilsonville, OR 97070
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on social media!

Facebook:
Twitter: (@BudgetingWife)
Instagram: (@TheBudgetingWife)
Pinterest:
My blog: www.thebudgetingwife.com
Email: marissa@thebudgetingwife.com

Disclosure: Links contain affiliates. When you buy through one of my links, I will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you and helps support my channel!

real estate,buying a house,first time home buyer,down payment,first time home buyer tips,buying a home,buy a house,how to buy a house,house savings goal,closing costs,dave ramsey,the budgeting wife,zillow,portland oregon,house buying process,plans for buying a house,our plan for buying a house,our plan for buying a house for the first time,how to buy a home,home buying tips,home buying,first time home buyers tips and advice,first time buyer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments