Advertisement

MYSTERY CLAW MACHINE!! Adley WINS the Ultimate Surprise from Arcade Game!

MYSTERY CLAW MACHINE!! Adley WINS the Ultimate Surprise from Arcade Game! WATCH ME LEARN TO FLY -

Subscribe --

HEY EVERYBODY!! Today we are going to one of my favorite places!! The arcade!! I get my card and my dad and I try to win so many tickets!! First we play a game where a ball falls from the sky and it tries to land in a secret hole!! If it lands in the jackpot hole then you win, and guess what?! I WON!!! It was so crazy!! I played all sorts of games, we played a racing game, fruit ninja, the claw machine game, and a motorcycle game!! At the claw machine I won so much candy!! AND I LOVE CANDY!! After we were done with all the games I went and I got to trade my tickets in for some prizes!! I got a wand, a bracelet, a fish, a jelly tube, and a clacker!! I can't wait to go back!!

my last video - Adley App Reviews | BRAWL STARS | New Game Ultimate Hide N Seek vs Mom and Dad


my dad's last video - ADLEY LEARNS TO FLY!! Skydiving with the Family and a hidden door to Play New Games!


Bye vlog *pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,adley videos,a for adley,best day ever,plush time wins,arcade games,arcade,ptw,arcade planet,cow play cow moo arcade,claw machine,treasure,secret,ultimate,backyard,update,bakyard tour,present,dogs,balloons,pets,animals,farm animals,ryan toysreview,ryans toy,ryantoysreview,ryans toy review,toys,kids toys,water toys,kids activities,family fun,ryans family,kids water toys,splash out,mystery guest,arcade fun,how to win,

Post a Comment

0 Comments