Advertisement

Lunch for a Games Athlete | Bridging the Gap Ep.024

Lunch for a Games Athlete | Bridging the Gap Ep.024 A lot of people have been asking what my typical mid-training meal looks like. Take a look as I walk you through one of my go to nemals.

Make sure to check out my website for my NEW programming:

Don't miss out on Good Dudes Coffee:


JOIN Josh's Team XND here to save25%:


Bridging the Gap dropping weekly! I'll be dropping quick tips and tricks that I use to further my life and training. The goal of this series is to give you easy steps to implement in your own life. Let me know what you want to see down in the comments!

Make sure to like the video if you enjoyed it and pound that subscribe button to stay up to date with weekly content.

Don't forget to #paytheman

Connect with me on Social Media
Instagram | @bridgesj3
Website | josh-bridges.com

Filmed and Edited by Nick Loera
Instagram | @rove.media

Music pulled from Epidemic Sound and Artlist
//Cool Shoes Man - Tigerblood Jewel

Josh,Bridges,Josh Bridges,Vlog,Vlogging,San Diego,Channel,Fit,Fitness,Fittest,Fittest on Earth,Games,The Games,Crossfit Games,Pay Him,Pay the Man,WOD,Workout of the day,Workout,EMOM,AMRAP,Games Athlete,Athlete,Nike,Nike Athlete,Nike Training,Training,Train,Functional Fitness,In the open,The Open,Injury,Training through injury,Garagem gym,Gym,Garage,Train with me,Train with Josh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments