Advertisement

Living on 50,000 Baht per month in Thailand

Living on 50,000 Baht per month in Thailand Living on 50,000 Baht per month in Thailand, it can be done. I think I live a good standard of life here in Thailand, Others may disagree but its what ever in life makes you happy, If your happy with life then you will love Thailand and what it has to offer, If you are into bars, night life party's then this video is not for you, if you like to live a normal lifestyle then yes this is what you can do. If you like your beers then again its going to cost. I live a much better lifestyle than I ever did in the UK My social life is much better, my feeling of well being is great, no stress of everyday living in the UK.
Any questions then please feel free to email me on the following
lesliepearson58@yahoo.com

living in thailand,thailand retirement visa,living expenses in Thailand,thailand guide,retiring in thailand,retired and living the dream,cost of living in thailand 2019,cost of living in thailand per month,cost of living in thailand for expats,good news for expats retiring in thailand,expats in thailand,living in thailand as a foreigner,thailand travel vlog,living on a budget in thailand,monthly costs to live in thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments