Advertisement

Important Schedule Change! | It's Time To Upgrade These Videos

Important Schedule Change! | It's Time To Upgrade These Videos It's time to improve our videos! I know I repeat myself a lot in this video, but I wanted to make it crystal clear that I was going to change the schedule to Wednesday and Saturday mornings 11am EST.

Thank you so much for all your support! I will see you again on Wednesday!

Please help support my channel on PATREON:

If you would like to see more of my artwork, please follow/check out my Instagram page at:

Here is a link to my artist website:

I also have a Facebook page:

Yupari Artist,Yupari,art,artist,oil painting,portrait painting,relaxing videos,artist videos,art teacher,art instructor,free art lessons,how to draw,how to paint,how to paint pictures of people,how to oil paint,yupari schedule change,the daily yupari,life of an artist,classical art,traditional art,classical art lessons,traditional art lessons,realistic painting,oil painting technique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments