Advertisement

Dragon Quest VII Solo Challenge - PART 30 - Aroos

Dragon Quest VII Solo Challenge - PART 30 - Aroos Welcome back to the Dragon Quest VII solo challenge! In this episode, we make use classes, complete some tablets at the Haven, and take down some bandits!

This isn't a normal playthrough of the game - I'm playing it with a self-imposed challenge called the solo challenge. As the name implies, this means I play through the game using only the main character! All of the other characters that join over the course of the game will be killed and unusable. This makes the adventure far more challenging and unique!

The playlist for my playthrough of the Dragon Quest VII Solo Challenge can be found here:

If you enjoyed the video, check out my channel for more videos! You can get to it here:

If you want to see my videos when I upload them, subscribe so you know when I upload new videos! You can do so here:

challenge playthrough,dqvii,solo,challenge,dragon quest vii,dragon warrior 7,dwvii,dragon warrior vii,dragon quest 7,dragon quest 7 3ds,dragon quest 7 review,dragon quest vii 3ds,what was changed in dragon quest 7,dragon quest vii: fragments of the forgotten past,dragon quest 7 remake,restricted playthrough,dragon quest vii solo hero challenge,dragon quest vii challenge,remake vs original,let's play dragon quest vii solo challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments