Advertisement

Confidence Often Destroys Penguins! Live Pokemon Wifi Battles w/ ShadyPenguinn

Confidence Often Destroys Penguins! Live Pokemon Wifi Battles w/ ShadyPenguinn We're trying to get geared up for Pokemon Sword and Shield with some competitive Wifi battles! We've got a pretty cool team to face against. I get a little confident with some of my moves, but is that my ruin?

Music by the INCREDIBLE GLITCH!

Looking for our Patreon?

Follow our twitch!

Follow our twitter!

SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

About shadypenguinn:
What's going on ShadyPeople? ShadyPenguinn here! I'm a gamer trying to make you smile while I
smile playing games. I stream frequently, so be sure to follow me on Twitter or be on the lookout for the streaming video I upload! :]

Keep It Shady!

Confidence Often Destroys Penguins! Live Pokemon Wifi Battles w/ ShadyPenguinn


shadypenguinn


#Pokemon #PokemonBattle #PokemonWifi

pokemon,shadylocke,shady penguinn,pokemon x,let's play,let's play pokemon,pokemon nuzlocke,lets play,lets play pokemon,walkthrough,playthrough,challenge,fun,funny,game,gaming,nintendo,game freak,tips,new,funny moments,Shady Penguinn Pokemon,lets,shadypenguinn,wifi,pokemon battle,wifi battle,usum,usum wifi,pokemon usum,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,new game,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon detective pikachu,how to play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments