Advertisement

Catching Up Vlog - 28th Birthday and Sunday With Us :) Got some news!

Catching Up Vlog - 28th Birthday and Sunday With Us :) Got some news! Hi Everyone,

This is a vlog from Sunday the 30th of June which includes a clip from my Birthday the 25th of June. In this vlog I picked up a camera to catch up, its been a week since i vlogged. We were having an easy chill day, I was waiting for a courier to pick up a parcel and therefore we spent most of the day at home. Harmeet was watching Cricket match India versus England and we were literally chillaxing all day. For dinner I cooked Harmeets and Adams favourite - Chicken curry and rice :) Oh and you can also see a facetime with our Indian family, in case if you missed them :) I also mentioned something exciting in this vlog ;)


In case if you are new to our Channel- I am Brigita from Lithuania and my husband Harmeet is from India - Punjab. We have been together for 7 years now ( married for 5 ) and we have a lovely son Adam who is currently 2y11m old.:)

Has anyone actually read this ???

Everyone is welcome to follow us on Instagram: BRIGITA GHUMAN
Unfortunately I don't do Facebook YET(That's my private zone). BUT IF I WILL CREATE AN ACOUNT FOR MY YOUTUBE VIEWERS, I WILL KEEP YOU NOTIFIED.

*If you would like to get to know us better, then watch :

Our Wedding video :


Our Story :


Travel to India 2018:


Travel to Lithuania 2018:


Travel to India 2019:


Music used in Intro:
Declan DP- Far away

#BrigitaGhumanFamily

Camera: Canon EOS M50
Editing Software : Wondershare Filmora

Interracial,Wedding,INDIA,Indian,Punjabi,Punjab,Kapurthala,Indianmarriedwhite,indianandforeign,mixedrace,interracial,couple,family,young,parents,mixedchild,vlogs,foreigninuk,Lithuanian,whiteandasian,canoneosm50,punjabvlog,kapurthalavlog,girlmarriedtopunjabiboyvlog,vlogger,lietuvaite,vlogas,youtubere,anglija,uk,filmora,positivity,fun,sweet,toddler,weekend,leisure,vlog,BrigitaGhuman,england,birthday,28th,sundayfunday,excitingnews,whitegirlcooksindian,indiavenglandcricket,watercolourbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments