Advertisement

BLIND Control TUTORIAL! (Self Working)

BLIND Control TUTORIAL! (Self Working) Heres a neat move that allows you to control a card without seeing the deck! Its basically self working! Hope You enjoy!

Subscribe to me HERE:
www.youtube.com/nicsuriano

Follow Me on Instagram:
@nic_suriano


Please make sure to like and SUBSCRIBE!!

Comment what you would like to see me do next!

Bio: My name is Nic Suriano and I am a magician, card thrower, and youtuber! Subscribe for more upcoming videos and feel free to tell me what you'd like me to do next in the comments or on Twitter (@nicsuriano).

Business enquiries:
nic@nicsuriano.com

street magic,magician,sleight of hand,secret,secrets,revealed,how,how to,easy,beginner,flourish,cardistry,tutorial,best magic,bad magic,great magic,explained,how to throw ards,throw,cards,throwing,gambit,card ninja,card toss,nic suriano,card control,self working,control,blind,magic trick,card trick,card move,

Post a Comment

0 Comments