Advertisement

Bedding Care Clean Bright White Bed Sheets How to wash Bed Covers Duvet fitted sheets Yellow Pillows

Bedding Care Clean Bright White Bed Sheets How to wash Bed Covers Duvet fitted sheets Yellow Pillows Wanna see how I get bright white sheets for my white bedding to always look fabulous after every wash? I received a lot of comment from my Bedroom Tour video asking me, “How do you keep your bed sheets white?” Girl show me how to clean sheets! In this video I show you my Top 10 Laundry Products for cleaning a white duvet, bedding, bed sheets and pillowcases. Over the years I’ve tested the best stain fighting detergents that work best for pretreating bed sheets. If you struggle with yellow bed sheets see my tips on how to stop sheets from turning yellow. Learn how to wash bed covers.
If you want to know how to wash sheets and whiten yellow pillows, pillowcases on your mattress caused by sweat this video offers great tips for that too. You can also use these DIY laundry products and tips as well as oxyclean, white vinegar and washing with baking soda tip on white clothes, pillows and tough stains.These tips are also great if you need to know how to wash a comforter. Lastly I share some secrets on how to wash sheets with bleach, both regular and fitted sheets.

#Oxiclean #DoingLaundry #HowToWashSheets

SHOP MY PRODUCTS ▹

1. Oxiclean White Revive


2.Woolite For Dark Colors


3.Oxiclean Detergent


4.Revolve Carpet Cleaner (Use Can only, not the spray bottle. It didn't work for me)


5. Shout Stain Remover


6.Peroxide


7. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid


8.Bleach


9.White Vinger


10. .Baking Soda



_

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ▹







_

VISIT MY BLOG ▹




_

SEND MAIL ▹

ALMOND SUMMERS
9190 Olympic Blvd Suite 101
Beverly Hills, CA 90212


_

FILMING ▹

☆ EDITING SOFTWARE
- Final Cut ProX

☆ CAMERAS
- Canon EOS M6
- Canon 80D
- Canon G7X

_

FTC STATEMENT ▹ The products in this video were NOT sponsored, they were all purchased by me.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

washing with baking soda,pillows,washing,wash your pillows,laundry,stains,stain removal,how to fold a fitted sheet,how to wash a duvet,how to wash a pillow,bedding,bed,sheets,doitonadime,how to wash bed covers,white sheets,home-made laundry products,diy laundry products,oxyclean,oxyclean on white clothes,clean my space,mattress,bed tips,make a bed,wash sheets,comforter,fitted sheet,oxiclean,how wash sheets,how to clean sheets,white bedding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments