Advertisement

Aquarius love offer will you take it?? Self sufficient you are no one can dim your shine!#Aquarius

Aquarius  love offer will you take it?? Self sufficient you are no one can dim your shine!#Aquarius Hey guys more in playlist personals bostontarotgirl2175@gmail.com 20min 40 min 60 min I have different prices 25$ till aug usually 30$ 45$ 60$ or 50$ 45 min reading 2 or 3 questions quick question 10$ email" to donate (Thank you!) please add as donation I have to say by law not to replace medical or legal help with tarot also future is not set in stone i am not liable at any time for any choices made after a reading. No refunds" I am required to say this for entertainment purposes only I am intuitive and take what I do seriously please use your intuition when making decisions.. I am an empath and much more ❤๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Aquarius#tarot#timeless#love#,

Post a Comment

0 Comments