Advertisement

Umineko When They Cry part 55 | This Is Why Humans Are Frightening

Umineko When They Cry part 55 | This Is Why Humans Are Frightening This is the most insane start of a game I've seen so far...

Join my discord server:
Please leave a like and consider subscribing if you enjoyed~!

Follow me on:
Twitch -
Twitter -

About me: I like to play action/RPG games and read visual novels. I stream a few times a week as well. Im still new at all this but im having a blast, and I hope you like my playthroughs as well!

ninjapoes,Umineko When They Cry,Umineko no naku koro ni,rokkenjima,magic,gold,great witch,endless witch,beatrice,golden witch,ronove,furniture,seven sisters,seven sisters of purgatory,ceremony,twilight,first twilight,kinzo,genji,shannon,kanon,battler,gohda,kumasawa,maria,george,jessica,rosa,rudolf,eva,kyrie,hideyoshi,krauss,natsuhi,anime,visual novel,Banquet of the golden witch,VN,

Post a Comment

0 Comments