Advertisement

Stop Thinking About Notes. Start Thinking About Chords.

Stop Thinking About Notes. Start Thinking About Chords. Watch me as I awkwardly navigate the fretboard of an instrument I haven't played in a decade. Keyboardists and bass guitarists think about bass very differently. I thought it would be interesting to share my music-theory based keyboardist perspective and show how it could be applied to the bass guitar. Do you have a different perspective? Let me know in the comments!

Join the Academy of Modern Music.
-

★ FOLLOW ME ★

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Don't forget to subscribe!

Share this video with a pal.

Thanks for watching! x

bass theory lesson,bass root notes,music theory lesson,intermediate music theory,practical music theory,Stop thinking about notes,Sam Cracknell,bass guitar,bass guitar music theory,bass guitar chord theory,bass chords,Free music theory lesson,songwriting lesson,composition lesson,production lesson,music production,songwriter,musician,music,how to write bass lines,making bass more interesting,writing better bass lines,Scottish,scottish musician,

Post a Comment

0 Comments