In this episode: Firing employees is something that I have to do all the time - More recently I've had to fire employees that I felt loyalty towards, and had performed well at one point (or showed lots of promise) but simply weren't able to deliver results. I do think this is an extremely important 'skill' for anyone that's going to have their own employees, and that this skill transcends the 'occupational' sense and can be applied to friendships as well. Enjoy!
-----
📝Follow Me On Instagram for More Insights (@nelsonquest)
►
On Instagram I share lots of personal stuff that doesn't make it into the videos.
💾 Download the Complete Guide to Dark Mode
► English:
► Español:
⚡What is Dark Mode?
Dark Mode is a system that I created for myself whereby I create conditions and rules that allow me to focus as close to 100% of my energy on a specific goal or set of goals. While in Dark Mode, I cannot do *anything* that isn't directly facilitating the realization of those goals. I don't leave Dark Mode until my goals have been accomplished... period.
ℹ️ About This Video and Channel
If you enoyed this video and felt that you benefitted in some way, you'll probably enjoy my other videos as well. My goal with these videos is not to make money (I have nothing to sell) or even to directly help you - my goal is simply to create the sort of content that I always wish that I had when I was earlier along in my path, and my hope is that in doing so, I can share an authentic experience that others can simply relate to.
So if that sounds like you, please click *SUBSCRIBE* and click the '🔔' icon to get notified first when new videos go live!

0 Comments