Advertisement

FIRST time playing AIRSOFT | I died quite a lot.

FIRST time playing AIRSOFT | I died quite a lot. I spent months saving money, researching and understanding what it is like. Today I played the first time and what I expected was completely different doing it. I spent more time trying to understand the map, movement styles, team play then focusing on killing opponents; regardless the four hours I played was so fun, I am a little sad I lost some footage due to recording/stopping recording issues, but I managed to get many still. Was super fun and looking to continue this hobby further.

[SONGS] - in order +timestamps (only ones added in by edit)

0:00 - 0:54 Ender Güney - The War
0:54 - 2:12 Makai Symphony - Dragon War
3:12 - 3:57 senzawa - Old Town Road
10:03 - 10:47 GHOST DATA - Full bodied (feat. ALICE)


[SOCIAL MEDIA]
If you enjoy my content please follow or hit me up

Twitter:
TwitchTV:

Airsoft,Airsoft Noob,Airsoft Fun,Airsoft Meme,Meme,Jokes,Internet Meme,Old Town Road,Firsttime,First time,gun,shooting,m4a1,bad aim,twitch,twitter,senzawa,ghost data,cinematic,funny,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments