Advertisement

5Dx Life Achievement System - Dan Lier

5Dx Life Achievement System - Dan Lier People often time get frustrated or beat themselves up when they are not where they want to be in life... yet there is a reason, or should I say MULTIPLE reasons for lack of Achievement.

Everyone want to take ACTION... yet there are Phases that must be developed prior to having alignment between thoughts and action.

After I was diagnosed with cardiac Amyoidosis which kills 40% of those diagnosed in the first 12 months, I went back and reverse engineered my success principles... my strategy for achievement.

How did I become the #1 performer for Tony Robbins?... How did I win two straight national basketball championships at the college level?... How did I raise my keynote speaking fee from $3,000 t $15,000 in 5 years? How did I save my marriage?

My Life Achievement System.... which I teach my1% Academy members... as we break it down step by step; week by week.

1% Academy,Life Achievment System,Dan Lier,Mentorship,Learning,Growing,Achievement,Psychology,Mindset,Skill Development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments