Advertisement

When people forgot all the good things you have done for them || Our Daily Life || NETMAN 105/500

When people forgot all the good things you have done for them || Our Daily Life || NETMAN 105/500 I was planning to do this from the past one week. I badly wanted to see who all will stand with me even in my bad times. Coz I really want some cool people to be there with me throughout the journey from from now to my 500th video. I want to name them as my #netmaniacs. Yes I did upload something very different today in the morning. But check the video once in none of my context I said (Fuck you Modi aur Gandhi). I was waiting who will text me to remove the titles coz there were literally no abuses in the video (except for when I said BC to the work done). People bashed out at me like anything and then unfollowed my account. And now all I am left with is some genuine supporters of Netman. I can't wait to go with you all fir the rest of my Journey. There's one more thing that I noticed that you are actually not allowed to voice out. If people are doing something bad and you speak up something about it. People will come and slam you for it. No one apparently likes change and that's just sad. So sad.

#people #betrayal #love

105/500

Post a Comment

0 Comments