Advertisement

UNBOXING MY NEW BMW M Performance Parts | Maximum SPEC!

UNBOXING MY NEW BMW M Performance Parts | Maximum SPEC! Before the unveil of my new car, let's have closer look during the unboxing proces of the M Performance parts! You can clearly say that this is a MAXIMUM spec for an M CAR! Enjoy my first ever UNBOXING video. Can't wait to share the NEW CAR with the results very very soon at my friends from BMW Amsterdam!
Subscribe my channel:

Request a personal quote:
quote@carvlogger.com

Follow me here:
👉

Follow BMW Amsterdam here:
👉

Collecting MY 2019 BMW M4:


Collecting MY old M2:


Collecting MY old X4M40i:


MORE social media:
👉
👉

#Carvlogger #AmritHoeba #MPerformance

NEW CAR,Unboxing,Car parts,Tuning,BMW M,BMW M Performance,M Performance Parts,Carbon,Splitter,Diffusor,Exhaust,M Performance Exhaust,Engine Cover,Rear spoiler,Canards,Door Sills,Side Skirts,Mirror caps,Shift lights,Steering wheel,Gearknob,Carbon trim,Carbon Finish,configurating my new car,new parts,titanium exhaust,bmw amsterdam,carvlogger original,

Post a Comment

0 Comments