Advertisement

Talk About a Grocery Haul! Weight Watchers of All Kinds!

Talk About a Grocery Haul! Weight Watchers of All Kinds! Hi! My name is Anita. I’m a 56 year old Weight Watcher. I’ve lost 45 pounds, and trying to get to 50. But I’m doing it slowly, because I’m living life, too.

I live with my husband Steve, and my grandson Oliver. We like to keep things light, and have a good laugh now and then. I sometimes get what we call “ the drizzles” for both happy and sad occasions.

I needed a place to talk, so I figured where better than You Tube? Join the Paddiwack Party, woncha?

If anyone would care to contact me for business purposes, email me at sunschweeb@aol.com.



Save 20% on yummy Youtopia snacks!


Drop me a line at
Anita Johnson
1409 Kuehner Dr. #263
Simi Valley, Cal
93063

Thanks for watching!

WEIGHT WATCHERS,WW OVER 40,WW OVER 50,SMARTPOINTS,FREESTYLE,POINTS PLUS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments