Advertisement

My Real Tips on Getting Long Hair!!! | Grow Your Hair The Right Way!!

My Real Tips on Getting Long Hair!!! | Grow Your Hair The Right Way!! Hey Guys!! I'm back with another video this time about my most highly asked question which is, "Sam how can I grow my hair long??" Well in this video I answer that question and give you my tips on what helps my hair to grow. Also, keep in mind I was also taking prenatal vitamins, while I was pregnant and that has helped in growing my hair.

Vitamins I currently take or have taken:
-Nature's Bounty: Hair, Skin, and Nails
-Natures Made: Postnatal Vitamins
-Alani Nu: Balance

SOCIAL MEDIA:

INSTAGRAM:

NEW TO MY CHANNEL? SUBSCRIBE HERE!! :

DISCOUNT CODES:

- VANITY PLANET SCALP MASSAGER:

50% OFF!!

XoXo,

Samantha (LOVVESAMMAY)

howtogrowyourhair,longhair,curlylonghair,hairvideos,howtogetlonghair,hairhacks,youtubevideos,youtuber,lovvesammay,youtube,curlyhair,longhairvideos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments