Advertisement

My Parents Are Making Me BREAK UP With You PRANK ON FIANCÉ

My Parents Are Making Me BREAK UP With You PRANK ON FIANCÉ Download Qutie for FREE and search "DION" to find my profile, I'm replying to all messages! For a limited time, Qutie is offering 14 days free upgraded rainbow membership!
AppStore: 
Google Play: 
💜

The Proposal»
Our merch»
if you want, subscribe🥔 for latest videos❤
Live streams at»

potato playlists❤
every prank, ever:
my personal favs:
Our love story:
Sister vs Brother:

some sweet potatoes:
MY BOYFRIEND:
MY SISTER:
QUEEN LATTE:
KING MOCHA:

Hi, I’m dion❤ welcome to my channel! 
instagram
twitter
YouNow
Smule
tumblrrrr
twitch
snapchat DIONYORKIE
facebook

I’m releasing music this summer! support my music and connect with us on a more personal level here

subtitle contributions:

#breakup #prank #boyfriend #dionyorkie #prankwars #comedy #cutecouple #pranks #prankscouple #love #sebbargo #fiance #breakupprank #funny #funnyprank

Huge thanks to my friends at Qutie, for sponsoring this video!

break up prank,break up prank on boyfriend he cries,breakup,break up,breakup prank,my parents,my parents are making me,parents,parents prank,prank on boyfriend,break up with you,break up with your,prank on fiance,fiance,proposal,dionyorkie,dionyorkie prank,funny pranks,funny,dionyorkie prank on,breakup pranks,he cries,break up prank lgbt,my parents are making me break up with you,prank wars,cute couples,summer pranks,proposal prank,we broke up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments